For our interview training & coaching, we offer all of our clients a complete understanding of the interview process, all kind of questions that you’ll face in a real-life job interview & what answers works best & what other answers get you instantly disqualified.
1- We offer 1 on 1 job interview training and coaching for individuals at different career levels for best prices.
2- We also offer job training and coaching in a classroom environment with 10 people or less starting from $29.
Before going to your job interview, knowing that you will be competing with at least 10+ candidates, conduct a real-life job interview with a professional recruiter.
– Our mock interview is 60 minutes session, where you’ll be asked all types of questions (behavioral, situational, traditional & negative) for the first 40 min and then will show you your final score & provide you with a comprehensive feedback on all your answers & overall score.
– We’ll judge you from the first point of contact till our last question (subjectively & objectively).
– Know where you stand & go to your job interview with extreme confidence that you’ll get the job.
– Many of the recruiters nowadays that you’ll be meeting during the interview are more than one person or a panel of professionals. The primary purpose of the panel interview is to eliminate the subjectivity from the scoring process and get multiple perspectives from a group of people on whether the candidate is the right fit for the job.
– At our interview training centre, we provide our clients with a real life panel interview setting, were 2-3 of our HR professionals will scope all your answers & provide you with scoring and feedback from multiple perspectives.
– Be more confident when going to a panel interview and know the right answer to impress all the interviewers.